2021 Tax Season Wrap-up
1256 Tax Returns Completed
$314,000 Saved on Tax Preparation Fees
Valley VITA is a FREE federal & state tax preparation service, powered by IRS-certified volunteers, for any community member whose household income is below $57,000 a year.
Please call 540-885-1229 x1 for information or assistance
What To Bring to your VITA Appointment
- Photo identification
- Social Security Cards and birth dates for all taxpayers and dependents
- All tax forms received from employers, banks, etc. (W-2’s, 1099’s, etc.)
- Supporting documents for all other income, expenses, deductions and credits
- If direct deposit OR savings bonds are desired: bank routing number and account number
- A copy of IRS Letter 6429 (Advance Child Tax Credit) and a copy of IRS Letter 6475 (Economic Stimulus Payment) if applicable
Do-it-Yourself FREE Tax Preparation Tools
Publication 4836 VITA/TCE Free Tax Programs
Publication 4053 Your Civil Rights are Protected
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for TaxSlayer FSA
Useful Publications: Publication 17 Tax Year 2022
Publication 4012 Guidebook for TY2022
Interested in volunteering with Valley VITA? We need volunteer greeters, schedulers, volunteer intake/interview specialists, and preparers! There is no deadline to certify, but you need to certify prior to volunteering at a site. Contact Valley VITA by email at email@example.com or by phone at 540-885-1229 & Press "1" for volunteer information and training materials.
For more information, please contact Valley VITA by phone 540-885-1229 & press '1' or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.